memorable gifts tat will make me remember them 4eva..

my sweeet memories with my students..love u all 4eva!!!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1st gift received from my student as a teacher..^^quite hapi^^


When i received this gift from one of my lovely students,
my heart going crazy..

beating non-stop..
do u knw y?
haha..feeling extremely happy..=)
~this is the 1st gift tat i received from my student~

the feeling is not jz happy onli..
its sumting differen from da usual 'happiness' tat we are having everyday..
ermm..it can be considered as a feeling...ermm.. more than jz happy..

u cant imagine hw happy am i at tat moment..

tat very instant moment..
cant stop smiling since then..hehe(^^ ,)

~tis post is SPECIALLY dedicated 2 this LOVELY STUDENT who appreciates me~


jz cant forget tis memorable moment..

it will always lies deep in the bottom of my heart..

reeeeeally appreciates it..

speechless 4 tis student's kindness..
jz let the words do the trick 4 me..
im here..sincerely saying...




THANK YOU ...lyn..

3 comments: